The people at Firstwaters are our foundation for growing together: a strong team that appreciates responsibility as much as opportunities to develop professionally and personally – in a lively and varied environment that offers plenty of prospects.
We are looking for consultants to support in the fields of Corporate Banking and Settlement Operations to take on innovative projects with other Firstwaters colleagues.
You will support our clients in the implementation of their strategic direction of their future business operations. You will analyze and manage business requirements as well as their respective stakeholders, model processes, design technological solutions, monitor the IT implementation and support the go-live. We need your creative potential and your passion to master the upcoming challenges of our clients.
- Challenging and varied tasks with a significant degree of autonomy
- Myriad of development opportunities and offers for continuing education
- Work-life balance and an attractive salary package
- Close-knit, highly motivated team
- Wide range of business and cultural events
- Flexibility regarding where you live
- Degree earned with academic distinction in economics, math or equivalent fields of study
- Several years of practical experience in project work, ideally at a consulting company and/or at a financial institution
- Comprehensive practical experience in the execution or management of integration, transformation or IT projects
- Well-founded knowledge regarding clearing and settlement of securities and corporate banking products as well as respective software solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of analysing and modelling complex business processes and regarding software solutions
- Experience in the development of digitalization strategies of operating models and automation of processes and workflows
- Practical experience in executing or leading projects in the areas of integration, transformation and IT/digitalization
- Willingness to take over responsibility and to develop and lead teams
- Organised and team-oriented way of working, commitment to excellence and willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your application and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Simply get in touch with Siegfried Kohlert.