We are looking for consultants to support in the fields of Capital Markets, Treasury/ALM ad Risk & Regulation and to take on innovative projects with other Firstwaters colleagues.
You will support our clients in the implementation of their strategic direction of their future business operations.
- Degree earned with academic distinction in economic or natural sciences or similar training at a bank or savings institution
- Several years of practical experience in project work, ideally at a consulting company and/or at a financial institution
- Comprehensive practical experience in the execution or management of integration, transformation or IT projects
- Well-founded knowledge in one of the fields of Capital Markets, Treasury/ALM or Risk & Regulation
- Comprehensive practical experience in at least one of the following trading systems: Calypso, Murex, Summit, Kondor+, Front Arena
- Comprehensive understanding of analysing and modelling complex business processes and regarding software solutions
- Willingness to take over responsibility and tl develop and lead teams
- Organised and team-oriented way of working, commitment to excellence and willingness to travel
- Very good skills in written and spoken German and English
- Challenging and varied tasks with a significant degree of autonomy
- Myriad of development opportunities and offers for continuing education
- Work-life balance and an attractive salary package
- Close-knit, highly motivated team
- Wide range of business and cultural events
- Flexibility regarding where you live
We look forward to receiving your application and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Simply get in touch with Siegfried Kohlert.