The trend in shorter release cycles is not just evident in software development. Companies as well as banks strive to be the first on the market to launch new products. At the same time, the rate at which regulatory changes are introduced increases. On the other hand, companies need to be in a position to detect imperfect processes early enough and to avoid software problems in production.
This contrast between speed on the one hand and high quality on the other, presents great challenges to test management. The objective is to achieve bug-free software by means of testing and to check all results by using the most appropriate methods within short time frames and in a cost efficient way.
Firstwaters support test management in all phases from test planning and design to testing in specilist and technical areas. Professional organisation, risk analysis and reporting ensure that your project outcome is to a high standard and according to time and cost restraints. We have already been able to prove ourselves in the area of test management.
Our range of services in Test Management are as follows (by no means a definitive list):
- Concept development for an effective and systematic testing process and test management
- Compilation of test plans and run books for testing
- Coordination of test environment set up
- Preparation and testing (integration testing, acceptance testing etc.)
- Test management and docby means of standardised tools (HP Quality Center etc.)
- Roll out support and migration